- Coworker: It bothers me when people who probably don't go to church that often post their Ash Wednesday pictures all over the internet like, HEY! LOOK AT ME, I WENT TO CHURCH TODAY, MY FOREHEAD MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU.
- Me: Ash-holes.
I’m giving up for Lent.
I should totally wear my new necklace on my date tonight, right?
The mind of a writer can be a truly terrifying thing. Isolated, neurotic, caffeine addled, crippled by procrastination, and consumed by feelings of panic, self-loathing and soul-crushing inadequacy. And that’s on a good day.
Robert De Niro @ the Oscars
(m)E! Red Carpet
Who are you wearing? More like WTF are you doing with your life?
My Oscars red carpet ensemble:
- Haute couture cotton tee that says I’m Not A Player I Just Blog A Lot
- Leggings with a super-trendy hole in the crotch by H&M
- Make-up from last night
- Gym socks by Some Brand From TJ Maxx
- Chic ponytail brought to you by 24 hours without a shower
- Beige, coffee-stained L-shaped couch
- Twitter app for delivering snarky #Oscars tweets
- Magnum bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon by Little Penguin
- Red wine glass by Crate & Barrel
- Whatever I’ve spilled on me
Put me on the Best Dressed List already.
Anyone can write. It’s the painful threading of one’s heart into it that makes it so impossibly tragic and freeing.
I just want the simple things
Page 1 of 355
← Newer • Older →